offers full production and placement for our television and radio
The number one question we are asked is "Why should I advertise
on cable?" The answer is simple, because it works. Why does
it work? According to the Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau:
© 2000 Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau,Inc., "2000 Cable
- Cable television advertising can correspond to a "trading
zone," (i.e., area adjacent to a location where most customers
come from) or a "demographically" concentrated area (where
many households have similar demographic characteristics such
as age, income, occupation or lifestyle).
- With local cable television advertising you can have your
name and location appear in commercials in desired locations.
- cable television advertising also has the ability to
reach potential customers by using "targeted" programming (news,
sports, children's, documentaries, home improvement, etc.) with
an audience of similar demographic characteristics.
- Local cable television advertising offers commercial breaks
in unique, high-quality programming from national, regional and
local sources, including major sports.
- Local cable is the most affordable television advertising
vehicle for all types and size of advertisers.
- Cable audiences usually purchase more products and services
than average households.
ImageMATTE produces commercials to air on Broadcast television, Cable
television and Radio. We have buying power with AT&T Broadband,
ABC, NBC, CBS, WLVI, WFXT, WB and NECN. If you are looking for a regional
or national campaign, ImageMATTE can produce and place that spot as
To receive a quote on your video project from our staff click our